Heaven's Light- Final Fantasy Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Heaven's Light. A Forum for Final Fantasy fans and more.

5 posters

Favourate Final Fantasy VIII Character?

Madam Madhatter
    Madam Madhatter
    Shrin-Ra Office Employee

Favourate Final Fantasy VIII Character? Empty Favourate Final Fantasy VIII Character?

Post by Madam Madhatter Sat Aug 29, 2009 4:06 am

So!
    Who is your Favourate Character from FFVIII?

-----------------------------
    Mine =
    Squall

Squall is so cool!

*happy Fangirl squee*

Last edited by Madam Madhatter on Sat Aug 29, 2009 7:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
    creature124
    creature124
    President of Esthar

Favourate Final Fantasy VIII Character? Empty Re: Favourate Final Fantasy VIII Character?

Post by creature124 Sat Aug 29, 2009 4:49 am

Squall, obviously.

Though I quite like Irvine as well.
    Mandie_Chan
    Mandie_Chan
    Zanakand Abes player

Favourate Final Fantasy VIII Character? Empty Re: Favourate Final Fantasy VIII Character?

Post by Mandie_Chan Sat Aug 29, 2009 1:05 pm

cloud

need I say more? Razz
    Madam Madhatter
    Madam Madhatter
    Shrin-Ra Office Employee

Post by Madam Madhatter Sat Aug 29, 2009 7:22 pm

Um..
    Mandie, Cloud may be cool but he is not in FFVIII
    Mandie_Chan
    Mandie_Chan
    Zanakand Abes player

Post by Mandie_Chan Thu Sep 03, 2009 12:10 am

He totally is!
    If you look in the background of one of the movies, you have to pause it and then kinda tilt your head and squint at the screen and then... THERE HE IS!!! Cloud is so awesome they had to put him in the next FF Razz
    Cheshire
    Cheshire
    Is Boko for Boko :3

Post by Cheshire Thu Sep 03, 2009 1:40 am

Mandie_Chan wrote:He totally is!
    If you look in the background of one of the movies, you have to pause it and then kinda tilt your head and squint at the screen and then... THERE HE IS!!! Cloud is so awesome they had to put him in the next FF Razz

Sadly no Final Fantasy VIII movies have been made yet, but Cloud and Sephiroth subliminal messaging would be.. interesting...

Also please remember not to go off-topic within Madhatter's topic. Thanks..

If you want to make a different topic with " Who is your Favorite Final Fantasy VII character " where Cloud is the lead..
    Please go ahead

Thanks
    Midsummer-snow
    Midsummer-snow
    Zack Fair

Post by Midsummer-snow Fri Sep 04, 2009 10:45 pm

creature124 wrote:Squall, obviously.

Though I quite like Irvine as well.

^ This post is so completely-almost identical to what I had written that I think I will just quote it instead. xD

This isn't hugely on-topic, but I really don't get what's so great about Rinoa. Srsly. She annoys me, so, so much. -__-;
    Cheshire
    Cheshire
    Is Boko for Boko :3

Post by Cheshire Sat Sep 05, 2009 1:32 am

Midsummer-snow wrote:

This isn't hugely on-topic, but I really don't get what's so great about Rinoa. Srsly. She annoys me, so, so much. -__-;

Don't really like how open she is- mean there is nothing wrong with a person being able to express their feelings constantly, but Rinoa spews out her feelings during the most un-necessary times even during times when the others have alot of pressure on their shoulders themselves. But gotta say if you have just started and haven't completed the game yet and dislike Rinoa now.... she gets much worse.. xD

Back on topic..

Laguna Loire is cool, anybody else agree ?
    creature124
    creature124
    President of Esthar

Post by creature124 Sat Sep 05, 2009 6:00 am

Laguna's a loudmouth who speaks before thinking, charges into situations he knows nothing about, is awkward in romance, and always, always does his best to help someone who needs him.

HE'S ME. I think he isn't my favourite character because it was painful to watch him as a character make the same mistakes I have made ;-;

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 1:53 am